Homepacks is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Homepacks may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2017.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact Information – This refers to your name, email, address and other information you provide our website
• Website activity – This refers to your browsing activity on the Advertiser’s website.
• Device and browser information – The device or browser you use to access the Homepacks website.
• Ad data – The online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes the number of times this has been served, the page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked or not on the ad.
• Data from Advertising Partners – This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with to help us deliver ads to you and recognise you across browsers and devices.
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Homepacks uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you do not want to receive any targeted advertising from Homepacks, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us HERE firstname.lastname@example.org
• We may use your personal information to send you promotional information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under applicable laws of New Zealand. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us HERE email@example.com